Guest Post By Pete Williams
There’s a weird theory in Internet Marketing space.
It goes something like this…. If you’re going to run an online business, you need to know how to do every single thing in Internet Marketing yourself.
And I do mean everything…
- Designing and maintaining your website
- Writing all your own blogs
- Filming your own videos
- Uploading those videos to YouTube, Facebook etc.
- Running your own social media
- Creating all your own information
- Writing all your own copy
- Recording and uploading your own podcasts.
- Running your own traffic to your website
- Creating your own keynote presentations.
- Writing all your own emails to your list
I’m always surprised to hear that regular people believe they need to know how to do all these things.
More importantly, they believe their business cannot be successful until they personally learn how to do everything I mentioned above (and keep in mind this is just a partial list here).
If you find yourself constantly running in circles, trying to do all these things, then you’ll want to hear the strategy that I’m going to reveal here. First I want to put this in perspective for you…