Is your first upsell converting within the “golden window?”
If not, then you have a problem.
- Your AOV isn’t as high as you’d like it to be.
- Your lifetime values are suffering.
- And your funnel is probably stuck and can’t seem to scale.
Then listen close…
Recently, I was listening to an interview with Rich and Justin Goff for the upcoming issue of Steal Our Winners. If you don’t know Justin, he’s a legit pro when it comes to crafting high-converting funnels that scale on sub-zero-cold traffic.
And during the call, he revealed that he always aims for his first upsell to convert between 30%-50%.
In other words: a golden window for upsell profits.
Anything lower than 30% means that your upsell isn’t congruent enough with your initial offer… while conversion rates over 50% often signal that you’re leaving money on the table and should consider upping your prices.
Until you hit this “golden window,” you have ZERO business trying to “optimize” the second or third upsells in your funnel.
You’re just not ready yet.
Instead, you need to tweak and test the 4 most important parts of your first upsell: the offer, length, opening, and format.
And for even faster results…
Implement the best practices that Justin revealed inside his new interview in Steal Our Winners. During the 40-minute call, you’ll discover:
- 3 types of proven offers Justin always uses as his first upsell
- The big misconception people have about upsell length (and how to fix it)
- Swipeable upsell opening copy that goes against conventional wisdom… increases customer satisfaction… and boosts conversion rates
- The simple upsell page format that almost always increases sales
It’s all inside the December issue of Steal Our Winners.
Your pen pal,